The best Rock Hall, MD, events focus on everything from oysters to art to anything in between. Lucky for you, there are fun-filled events every season, so no matter when you visit, there will be an event for you to attend. The team at Osprey Point has compiled a list of our favorite upcoming Rock Hall, MD, events that simply can’t be missed! Check out our list below and start planning your next adventure to our waterfront town.
- Regional artists paint the local scenery before your very eyes at RiverArts Paint the Town, which is a four-day event. Make sure to watch the “Quick Draw,” where artists have two hours to make a masterpiece that the public nominates for the “People’s Choice Award.”
- Take your fishing to the next level at the annual Maryland Watermen’s Association Pro-Am Rockfish Tournament. “Hook the Big One” or catch the Jewel of the Chesapeake in this weekend-long competition taking place in June.
- This Independence Day, check out the Fourth of July celebration in Kent County. There won’t be fireworks this year due to COVID-19, but normally you can enjoy the best fireworks in the Chesapeake Bay on July 3 and a parade on Main Street the next day to celebrate our nation’s independence.
- One of the most anticipated events of the summer is the Rock Hall Pirates and Wenches Weekend. Put on your best pirate outfit and enjoy live entertainment and Pirate performers, costume contests, treasure hunts, kids’ activities, merchants, and more this August.
- Come enjoy the fall beauty of Kent County when you attend Rock Hall FallFest. This annual festival features endless oysters, live music, and 35 craft booths.
- Enjoy art, local wine and beer tastings, toe-tapping music, and interactive exhibits while learning about the culture of the area at the Waterfowl Festival this November.
- Join us in celebrating the holiday season at the Rock Hall Christmas Market & Santa Parade this December. Don’t miss Santa riding down Main Street by tram to light the iconic Crab Basket Tree.
The Perfect Maryland Inn for Your Rock Hall Getaway
Now that you’ve chosen which events you want to attend, it’s time to find your Rock Hall accommodations. Osprey Point provides the perfect fusion of luxurious accommodations, elegant dining, and a relaxed and friendly environment. When you’re not attending a community event, you can enjoy Rock Hall activities, such as kayaking on the lake, learning about local history at a museum, and exploring the Eastern Neck National Wildlife Refuge.
To book your Maryland getaway today with Osprey Point, check our availability online or give us a call at 1-410-639-2194.